Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cherish these

I'm sooo enjoying our break with family! It makes me want to get out of the Army, move home, and live a quiet small town life around the people I love! I don't know if that's an option in the near future with the job market the way it is now. Until then, I'll just cherish the moments I do get.

Like gathering around the Christmas tree with family...



and getting some quality time with good ole Luce-



(and watching Captain J try and fail to make a relationship with her happen. She hates him and it's quite funny!)

It's also awesome that YaYa can get Baby K from looking like this:



to looking like this:



He loves it here.

And I hope he will continue to as he grows older.

Captain J and I think of Tennessee as home and we wonder if our little Army brat will, too.

XOXO,

Mrs. K

(*all photos taken with Instagram. My user name is: KSJD22)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings