Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lies of Mercy-Lies of Grace

Oh, my.

What a night.

Earlier today I noticed Baby K had a low grade fever so I pulled out the handy little catalog they gave me at the hospital when I was pregnant in case I "ever needed anything"-- riiiight.

Anyway, all these phone numbers at my fingertips! This new mom was sure to be okay. I dialed one- busy. I dialed another- some weirdo singing recording picked up, definitely NOT an Army hospital recording. What gives? Luckily after a quick text to a friend, I had a number that actually works. I mean I've heard of people not wanting to work, but giving a whole print out of fake numbers is taking it a little far. I'm kidding. I think.

Bottom line is Baby K is fine. Mama's not.

I'm getting there, though. I wound down with a glass of white, a bath, and a good book! I'd like to take the time to point out one of my sponsors. I received this book in the mail the other day-
Mrs. K and Captain J

and within the first few paragraphs I was already smiling. I love a witty book! I'm only on Chapter 3 right now, but I am enjoying it thus far. I'll be sure to post a full review when I finish, but I just wanted to point out some of the folks (on the right hand side of the page) that make Mrs. K and Captain J happen. Go check them out, will ya?

This book would make a great gift for the reader on your Christmas list! Young and old alike will get a kick out of it. You can find it on her site by clicking on the photo above or peruse Amazon to purchase there.

Happy Reading!

-Mrs. K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings