Sunday, December 11, 2011

a reminder

I had a mini anxiety attack last night and this morning. When a girl who knows nothing about html, designing a website, inserting plug-ins, exports and imports, et cetera, et cetera attempts to move two years worth of her life writing over to a whole new blogging platform and take the domain she's already purchased with her, it's not a pretty site sight. It may not look like it, but somehow I accomplished this all by myself. You'll notice a lot of your old familiar features with this new layout. And I think you can access all my old posts (that was the whole point anyway!). But some of you who had been subscribing via email might have to follow in some other way. I'm still trying to work those kinks out. If you were notified via email about THIS post, will you leave a comment telling me all is fine and dandy and working properly?

'preciate it.

Mrs. K and Captain J is back! (Probably before any of you knew it had left ;) )

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and remind you that today is the last day to enter my giveaway in celebration of my two years of blogging here...uh, there? Well, whatever. Go enter while you still can!

The winner will be announced tomorrow.

XOXO,

Mrs. K

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so impressed that you were able to do the web stuff yourself. I'm still on blogger because I just don't understand all this stuff quite yet. My plan is to slowly teach myself lol.

Mrs. K said...

It's definitely a process, isn't it? I teach myself slowly, too! I've never used blogger consistently so you probably know a lot more about it than I do.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings