Friday, December 16, 2011

something(s) to smile about

I thought I'd do a little house cleaning around here on the ole blog. I'm dusting the cobwebs off the keyboard as we speak because it just didn't get used much yesterday. I was a busy little bee- cleaning, packing, organizing, and all the stuff that is required to move a four month old, a husband, and me away for two weeks. If you're reading this, it probably means I'm on my way home sweet home. A tender Tennessee Christmas is calling my name...


I hope you'll forgive me if my posts are sporadic, but I'll likely be soaking up my time with loved ones.


I do have some posts scheduled, though! So come on back and check me out when ya can.


Earlier this week, I posted over at my spiritual blog. I like writing my bible studies over there from time to time. Follow if you'd like! Anyway, the main reason I posted there was because I made a video of my sweet boy and a song that always speaks to me and it just wouldn't post here so go check it out if you wanna!


What else is exciting in my world?


BLOGGY PALS!


This little lady sent me a sweet package of things for Baby K. Thank you so much for your kindness, Becca! I really apprecitate it. I can't wait to see my boy in the clothes you sent and I'll definitely get some use out of that book.



I'm feeling so grateful and warm thinking about all my friends this holiday season. I've truly been blessed in that department! Some I "met" online and some I've known for years, but each connection gives this lil ole housewife something to smile about so thank you...Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings