Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2 Months

My Dear, Sweet Baby A,

Happy Two Months to you. I love you so much. Here's why...

You've got the most precious little ears. You have a lovely set of blue eyes. And gosh darn it, if your smile isn't the brightest I've seen. You're a happy one, you are. I often think about the day you came kicking into this world and the nurses laid you on my tummy. The love I felt for you was instant. We have this special connection and I'm confident in mothering you. I needed that. I used to worry about my ability to provide for you, but I no longer do. You make everything easy. You're easy to love, my dear.

You started smiling this month. It's absolutely precious.
You also started screaming in the car this month. I'm not sure what's up with that, but I've got to tell ya- I think you should stop.
Over the past few days, I've begun to notice how much more awake you are throughout the day. You're content to lay on a quilt next to your brother and stare up at the lights and fan for hours on end. When you are done kicking and looking at your sibling, you'll drift off to sleep before your flailing arms startle you awake again.
In the short two months you've been around, you've lived three different places- Louisiana, Tennessee, and now Florida! What a little traveler you are. You just go with the flow in most situations and I've been so blessed to have you by my side these past two months. You are such a joy, little buddy.

I LOVE YOU!

-Mama

7 comments:

Chantal said...

OMG look at that face. How cute is he? Happy 2 months!

Jen said...

That face is priceless!!! :) Happy 2 months! :)

Angie said...

He is adorable! I love those first smiles. They are precious. My 2 month old has also started screaming in the car. I wonder if it is a developmental phase.

Brittany Sommer said...

He is so stinking cute!!!

Marissa said...

Happy 2 Months to your little guy!

Fran said...

omg, cutest little face ever!

Bridgette said...

Love everything about this! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings