Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weigh In

Hi, y'all. How goes it? I've gotta say, I'm glad you got to know me a little more with my last post. I love that a large portion of you all think I named my son Kilimanjaro. I'm totally going to start calling him that. Anyway...

it has been a while since I weighed in. Physically, it has been a rough couple of weeks. I haven't been able to exercise as much as I wish I had. Moving, unpacking, and settling into a new city has challenged me in my routine and sadly, I have failed. I'm back, though. I'm back.

Weight: 129 *yay! loss of 5 pounds since I last weighed in (I'm 2 months postpartum with baby #2).

I had a nice run today with my love. When a 6'3 former Army Officer tells you he is out of shape, do not DO NOT believe him. I woke up feeling like a run was in my near future. Casually, I mentioned to Captain J that I was going for a run and might'n he like to join me? I'm glad I did. He totally pushed me.

We ran around the neighborhood because his parents were in town and could watch the babes. Our new place is located in a neighborhood that has several cul-de-sacs. We jogged, sprinted, and at each roads end, we did burpees. We finished up with a series of ab exercises by the water at our house. It was nice to be with my husband. I've always envisioned exercising as family and I look forward to having the boys join us in our runs one day, too.

So there. I'm back.

And just so you know, I'm aware my hair is a hot mess. Bobby pins required- lesson learned.

XOXO,

5 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Good job!!! :)

Angie said...

You are doing a great job!

Chantal said...

You're doing great!!

Jamie said...

Awesome!

Vanessa said...

Good job!! I love working out with my hubby, too, although we don't get to do it often. He's good about helping push me at the end of my 5Ks (he turns around and meets me to run with me the last bit and encourage me). Hope you get more couple workouts in the future!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings