Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back To The Grind

Well, I did it. I registered for classes again. What? You thought I was going to say I finally lost my mind? Well, maybe that's right, too. Anyway, I had to sign up for classes before all my information was discarded and if I ever wanted to go back, I'd have to re-start the application process over. In the words of Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time for dat." So here I am...

trying not to freak out.

There's no sense in worrying, but I can't help but wonder how in the world I'm going to go to school with two babies. I've heard people say that this school is "easy"- it's all online after all- but nothing could be further from the truth. It's time consuming- very much so and when you have a family to take care of, there's nothing easy about that. I haven't taken graduate classes in over a year. I'm out of practice. I was comfortable not having any goals other than "make it through the day" or even "make it until nap time." Now, the reality is back in my face. This isn't over yet. It has just begun and I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

I want so desperately to keep my 4.0 average. That's my goal right now.

Wish me luck (and send up some prayers if you would!) in my studies. I hope I'm not in over my head. I feel like I am.

Not to mention our bank account just took a pretty significant nose dive. 

Let's talk about that, shall we? 


Oh, I bet it's divine. You should try it. Just sayin'.

(Thanks for all the facebook encouragement. Y'all are the best!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'll be praying for you!

jessica said...

Good Luck! I'm looking at going back to school in the fall - still not totally sure I'll be able to do it with a baby. I can't imagine going at it with two!

Fran said...

Good luck, girly! School is never easy, I couldn't imagine doing this with kids - it's bad enough with work and two dogs haha

KTJ said...

I wish you the best of luck with school! I can't imagine doing it with 2 babies!

Jen said...

Good luck, you will do amazing!

Kristin said...

Yay! This is exciting, K!

What classes are you taking?? I want my grad degree...I just don't see it happening soon.

Angie said...

Good luck! You will do great!

Angie said...

Congrats on taking such a big step. I have 3 babes at home so I know how scary it must be. Sending lots of good luck and prayers your way my friend

Kathryn B said...

Good luck! You'll do great once you get a routine down. :)

Chantal said...

Good luck! You'll do awesome!

Sarah said...

I'll doing school online as well as my field experience hours at the preschool, and I've often said I don't know how people have kids and do school at the same time. I am so impressed with you right now. ;)

Sarah said...

Congrats on going back to school!! I'm sure you'll do just fine at keeping your awesome GPA!

Karen said...

Yay for going back to school! You're going to rock at it. You have tons of people in your corner praying for you too :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings