Monday, February 25, 2013

What To Do With Old Bananas

Quite by accident, I discovered the most awesome thing in the entire world. Perhaps that's a slight exaggeration, but it didn't feel like it when there were no groceries in the house and then I put this yumminess in my mouth. There are so many things you can do with old(ish) bananas, but all the recipes I kept finding required other ingredients. I really didn't have any groceries, y'all...but I did have peanut butter. I always have peanut butter. A life without peanut butter is no life for me.

Anyway, that's all you need-
*bananas
*peanut butter





It tastes like dessert, people. Plus it's healthy(ish). You need this in your life.

10 comments:

Bri said...

I dont like bananas but I LOVE peanut butter. That stuff is amazing. Ha!

Jen said...

YUM!!!!! I planned on making banana bread with my old bananas but Kyle threw the out lol. SO mad. :)

Jenn said...

Yummy! I will have to try this!

Jamie said...

So smart. I've never thought of doing that!

Kathryn B said...

What a great idea! I always make banana bread out of old bananas, but that gets old after awhile. Thanks for sharing!

Becca said...

Yum...now dip in chocolate and they will be perfect :) kidding you healthy momma! Keep up the great work!

JG said...

What a great idea!

Chantal said...

Hmm yummy

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Yum! We may be trying this in our house! I'm always looking for healthy stuff to give the kids at snacktime.

Unknown said...

Hi Sir, You are really good writer.

Excellent article on the different types of auto insurance coverage and they are important. Your clear presentation is easy to understand and very well written. Any time you’d like to write and submit an article to my site, just let me know. The cost of this medication is quite affordable. Buy Femtrex today. It is value trying, at least for 3 several weeks to experience the consequences. There will not be adverse reactions during this interval. Dianabol is a difference and all the medication is identical because of the identical component.

Thanks For Very Interesting Post.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings