Monday, February 25, 2013

Pinned It, Tried It, Liked It!


Pinspiration:
Source: estyleme.net via Mrs. on Pinterest

Mine: 
The small stripe is cute and all, but "Ain't nobody got time for dat." I'm lucky to get to paint my nails with two babes around. J was out of town when I did this, too. I'm just glad they dried. Anyway, I'm a fan of the sparkles with a pop of color. It looks even better in person. Photographer, I am not.

I also tried this:




Mine had walnuts instead of candied pecans. It was absolutely delicious. I wish I had some right now!

I also gave this recipe a whirl:


I liked it, but wouldn't want to eat a lot of them. Tailgate snack maybe? You can't really go wrong with cream cheese and croissants anyway. I made them so that I could sneak some chicken into my toddler's mouth. Worked like a charm!

Lastly, I did this workout and man, oh man. Good stuff.


Sorry about the butt in your face. At least it's not mine.

Have you tried out any of your pins lately?

Linking up here-

6 comments:

Jen said...

That salad looks amazing and definitely something I would enjoy. :)

Amber Nicole said...

Geez girl! Look at you and your pinteresting self! :p

Sarah said...

Ooooo girl, you really can't go wrong with Cream Cheese and ANYTHING! One of my fav restaurants has a salad similar to that but if it's easy to make, I might have to just try it myself! :)

Rhe Christine said...

All right now I have to post about my pins! Lol! Love the nails ;)

Kathryn B said...

The salad and cream cheese thing looks yummy!
I try a few recipes for the book club I belong to. Most turn out ok, but def not what the picture looks like :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Im into the one nail different, but I usually do a regular color and one sparkle. I like your look too. I bet the boys loved it, whenever I do mine different like that, mine are always fascinated ha

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings