Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thank Heaven For Little Boys

How lucky am I? I look at this photo and that's all I can think about. I'm incredibly blessed and I don't know why I have been. There are so many times throughout the day that I think, "I'm so bored with this." Raising babies, rarely leaving the house. But then I look around and see all these cheeks around to kiss, these perfectly round little heads to pat, and these tiny souls to shower all my love on and my thinking changes to, "This is living!" This is what my life is about now and I don't want it any other way. I want to cherish every moment I have with these boys. As I tell them so often throughout the day, they are my world.

I love the sweet way Baby A smiles up at his toys even when no one is around to prompt him.
I love that K will play peek a boo for an hour straight, laughing louder and louder each time he reveals himself.

I adore A's baby smell and the soft kisses I steal from his head, neck, and hands. I can't get enough.
I adore the way K wants "up" in my arms and gently lays his head down on my shoulder when he's sleepy.

I hope to always remember Baby A's first smiles because his whole face lights up.
I hope to cling to the adorable way K toddles around our house laughing, playing, and exploring every inch.


Most of all, I hope my children can look back and see me trying. I pray they see a woman who loves them fiercely and I hope they look kindly upon me. They deserve nothing but the best. I want to give that to them.

Thank Heaven for little boys.


Sharing at: 

11 comments:

Jen said...

Oh that last picture is too cute for words. :) Hope you are having a good evening.

Chantal said...

They are soooo cute. It's a pleasure to be able to raise a little human and be there for every step, huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that sweet little face!

Jane said...

Those cheeks!!!! What cuties! That last picture needs to be put on the fridge or in a frame. So cute.

Jenn said...

So stinkin cute! They really do have the best mommy in the world.

Jenn said...

Ack!! Killing me with that last picture!! His smile is so perfect!

Anonymous said...

That last picture is sooo cute!!

AlanaMarie said...

Adorable! and I really like the last picture.

Nina said...

Oh my gosh, Baby A is SOOOO ADORABLE! Give him an extra hug for me tonight. The picture is way too cute!

Karen said...

That picture of Baby A is so adorable! Love this post (I'm behind on my reading lol - so I'll probably be commenting a lot tonight lol). And I guarantee that your boys can feel and know how much you love them.

Niken said...

I know you're a great woman because I think being a SAHM is the hardest thing ever.
you rock! and these pictures make me smile too

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings