Friday, February 4, 2011

California Dreamin'

The weather has been dreadful this week! I bet every single one of you is tired of hearing that, but I mean it just as much as those folks in NY do about the snow. We've been bombarded with something a little less of a pain in the butt, but a lot less pretty, too. Rain, rain, go away, come again another day.


The rain has me day dreaming of sunny California and the couple of days Captain J and I spent there on our trip across America.


Walking the dogs,



Strolling along the pier, hand in hand



Enjoying breathtaking sunsets together,



Exploring giant redwoods,



and Discovering the city.



And to think those Californians were cold! I'm warm just thinking about it. I want a beach and a good book. I want the energy I had in the picture above before I started experiencing all these lovely preggo symptoms. I don't want this rain anymore, soaking my poor puppies to the bone each time I let them out. A girl can dream, right?


Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

1 comments:

chancesimtaking said...

I agree! A warm beach and great book sounds perfect right now. I like the rain every now and then but a week is killing me. I finally caved and just let the dogs run wild outside. played fetch and everything with thing. I couldn't take them anymore, they just needed to get the energy out! I clearly had to bathe them when they came in but I had to do that anyway so it wasn't a big deal. Here is to praying the rain goes away.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings