Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dressed up for my first date!

I had to get All Dressed Up today...I had a big date! Today was the first day I got to meet my handsome little man or beautiful baby girl. I had to look good, right?



Top: No idea Undershirt: Target Jeans: Forever 21 Belt: I made it!




Shoes: Belk


And now for the extra special thing I'm sportin' today...



Apparently, that's a baby! Just one...for all those who voted that I was having twins, you'll have to guess again. Can I tell you how wonderful it was to see our baby's heartbeat? He or She was so active! They took a ton of pictures but the baby just wasn't enjoying having all that attention. Must be like her/his mama! More on this later.


Love,

8 comments:

~Debra said...

You look absolutely adorable!

No Model Lady said...

SO sweet!!! What a special day and wonderful reason to get all dressed up!

Sheena said...

Congratulations, what a special moment for you and your husband.

chancesimtaking said...

Love the look and the precious Pic of the little one!

David Weigle said...

I can assure you, that is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!

Annie said...

You look fabulous chickadee! Congrats on seeing your lil' one :)

kris said...

Love the look!!! And congratulations!

Kristine said...

SO cute: both of you! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings