Sunday, February 6, 2011

Get your jollies

Well, THAT didn't go as expected as evidenced in these photos from tonight:



That looks like a happy Steelers fan prepping for the big game, doesn't it?



And that looks like some yummy food and a decorated place to celebrate! Let's get a closer look...



Granted, football season is over, but I thought I'd share this with you for next season when you throw a football party. Y'all know, I love to play around in my craft room! I didn't have much to work with, though and I really didn't want to spend much money on this. I ended up only purchasing green craft paper, chalk, and some ribbon. The rest of the materials I had laying around my casa.

To make the table dressing simply roll out some green paper, find the middle and put the fifty yard line there. Then count down the "field" on both sides and voila! You have cheap, easy, and super cute decor for the big game.

I also had fun making a black and gold paper chain and draping ribbon wherever I saw fit. For the helmet in the middle of the field, I got online and googled "steeler helmet printouts". After printing, I got to feel like a kid again and color away! :)

Ya gotta get your jollies somewhere if you're team is gonna let you down! Better luck next year.

2 comments:

~Debra said...

You look adorable & did a great job on the decorations!

Kristine said...

That looks like creative,fun decor!

I hope this week is a good one for you.

Blessings,
Kristine

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings