Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's On My Tele?

I haven't really kept you in the loop about what is going on in my life due to my other projects so I thought I'd participate in- What's On My Phone



I have quite a few funny photos to share- some old, some new, some borrowed, some blue. Ok, there's no wedding pictures on here, but my mom did send me a few the other night as she walked down memory lane and I saved them to my phone because I want to keep them forever.


Where shall I start?


How bout here? My brother went on his first real date:



Aren't they cute? He was cute here, too but clearly more trouble-



It makes me feel old, in a way, to hear that he is actually dating. I remember the chubby cheeked little toddler who would run as fast as he could to get to mine and my sister's rooms just in time for a door to the face. Adolescent girls do not want to hang with snotty nose little brothers! But as I got older and he did, too- I've realized he is the best brother a girl could ask for. He really is a good kid and I know he'll go far in life...because, well, he's awesome and that's just what we do in my family ;)


Here's a photo of the 3 siblings. I'll give you one guess which one I am-



No, I'm not the cute little diva in blue- that's my sister. I would be the awkward California Raisin on the right. I told you I've always loved Halloween!


I've also always loved to check myself with cameras instead of mirrors. Cameras, for me, always give the worst possible image back. I could start the day feeling pretty good about myself and then I snap a photo and the little facade ends. Cameras portray what everyone else sees while a mirror just shows me what I see- that's why I like to check myself before I leave the house. Here are two pictures that I never deleted where I am doing just that:




I never claimed to not be weird. The above picture was taken just before our trip to Calloway Gardens this past weekend. We had a nice time, but are looking forward to going back in the spring when all is in full bloom!


Another sweet moment from this past week was when my dearie played his guitar for me and sang a bit-



I'm one lucky gal. One of these days, I'll post a 13 week photo for you to show my progress, but taking pictures of my ever growing belly isn't high on my list of favorite things to do. In fact, I'm already dreaming of when that sweet baby is in my arms and I can start working towards this goal:



Hot Mama! haha :) This is my mom awhile back. I just can't wait to feel skinny again! Well, that's about all I've got for you today, but I'll leave you with a video I took on my phone of Drifter. He was very confused about the sound J's marker was making. I love his little head tilt!







 

10 comments:

Ashley Eiban said...

I felt SO old too when my little brother went on his first date! Love the older pictures! So cute! :)

Kimmie said...

I'm thinking I should show this post to your brother, before someone else does! You know that I'm gonna get the blame for this sending this picture out to the masses. But it is so Jake....I couldn't resist...it's the screen saver for my phone. As for my 18 year old bathing suit picture....well...I wasn't the skinny one in that picture but oh how thrilled I'd be with that body today! By the way....I have a better picture of you in the California Raisin outfit.....you can check em all out when you come home...Love ya' Mom

Kristi said...

what you said about pictures and mirrors could not be MORE true. I think the SAME thing nearly every day. All my friends can take CUTE pics of themselves on their phones and when I do it I look fat and like I have 19 chins and my hair ALWAYS looks bad. Then I just want to drive off a bridge so I stick to looking at mirrors!

Love the California Raisin pic, classic. :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the video! he's so funny!! hope all is well kacy!

Hillary said...

i love my lil' bro too, he's the last kid and the only boy, i felt bad he didn't have brothers to play with, but we played rough with him and he DEFINITELY knows how to treat women, and/or deal with them, ahahaha!

chancesimtaking said...

aww you look cute! And your furniture is great! I would love a nice leather couch and ottoman. Drifter is adorable!

Mrs. S. said...

Yeah my brother turned 17 this year and it just so bizarre to me!

hunduddle hussy said...

ok this comment has NOTHING to do with this post, but i watched ur vlog the other day about dumb base rules and missing ur doctor appointment and it made me so angry for you because i know EXACTLY how u felt. so helpless. ugghhh. i'm sorry :(

Mrs. K said...

thanks- I felt a little ridiculous after that, but you're right...it was a pretty helpless feeling! :/

Sheena said...

Loving the California Raisin :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings