Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What cha wearin' this Wednesday?

Wednesdays are when I drag my pregnant butt off the couch and put on something nice, there's No Model Lady to thank for that. Otherwise, my husband might never see anything but sweatpants and t-shirts. We have a lovely weekend in Savannah planned so I am promising myself that I'll look good (or as good as a knocked up gal can) for him for Valentine's Day weekend.

Did you dress up today, too? If so, go link up here!





Sparkly top: Express Undershirt: Motherhood Maternity (lol)





Cross Necklace: Body Shop



Bracelets by Jenn

I would just like to add that taking pictures by my lonesome, without a clue as to how to work the automatic function, is very difficult. Just when you think everything is in its place, then snap-



The hair looks a mess! I'll figure it out one day.

Tune in tomorrow for Valentine gift ideas, date ideas, and more! Ok, maybe not so much the "more" part, but it sounded good.

9 comments:

Jillian said...

I love your top! I'm lacking some serious sparkle in my wardrobe.

As for the scarf situation, I found some tips via the Day Book:
http://tandsdaybook.blogspot.com/2010/12/lets-watch-man-in-yellow-coat-ride-by.html

it's worth a watch :)

Mrs. K said...

Thank you! I will check it out.

SAHM and Marine Wife said...

What a cute little baby bump! I miss having one!

Shannon said...

soooo cute! I've been waiting for Baby Bump pictures! :) You look great and hope you're feeling that way too!

chancesimtaking said...

I love your little bump! Don't you just adore express. One of my Favs. Yay you like the jewelry!

No Model Lady said...

You are one seriously cute preggo! And yes, mastering the art of the self-timed shot is tricky:) My week 5 pics were taken in my backyard with my camera on top of my trashcan!! My neighbors LOVE me, I'm sure:)

Kristine said...

You are lovely.

I hope y'all enjoy your time in Savannah.

Blessings,
Kristine

Sheena said...

I like the shirt, better wear it now while you can still fit into it ;) Must be exciting!

Hillary said...

i love the sparkly shirt, you can rock that great...knocked up or not, haha! i remember feeling that way with all my pregnancies, but you're prego belly is my belly after a big dinner. ;)

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings