Monday, February 28, 2011

(Mil)ing It Over: Cookbook Edition

Howdy partners! It's (Mil)ing It Over time. This week the  topic is cookbooks. Before I get to that, though, I wanted to fill you in with why I might not post as much this week. I'm one busy gal! Between researching online schools, finishing up my essays for a book I was asked to help with, and writing a special for ABC scheduled to post this Friday, I'm running around like a chicken with its head chopped off. Too much? Sorry, I'll just get to the point. I'm glad you're here. Please feel free to participate in (Mil)ing It Over by heading to Jenn's page and linking up. If you don't want to vlog it, don't fret! A written post is fine, too.







Thanks for watching! And don't forget to come back on Friday to see the big reveal for my thoughts on a new show that is airing on ABC very soon!

3 comments:

chancesimtaking said...

I'm with you! I like simple cookbooks with pictures and easy directions. Also ones with everyday items. I love Rachael Ray but her ingredients kill me. I have one of her cookbooks and I hardly ever reach for it. The recipes she does on the Rachael Ray Show are so much easier for the most part ( she puts them on the website for her show)

Yeah actual books so much better!!! Not in a binder, not in a spiral notebook form. I want to use the Betty Crocker one but I hate the binder I've already ripped out 5 pages and have used it only twice.

I think we are pretty even in that department Mrs K! Hubby was teaching for a bit but he gets frustrated with my slowness so he stopped. I'm ok with that thought lol.

Kimmie said...

You will find Anisette at the liquor store..... I also love The Southern Living Cookbooks and Paula Deen's.

Mrs. K said...

I knew I could count on you, Mom. I think I call you or Meaghan any time I have no idea what an ingredient is because you two are the least likely to make fun of me too much. Ha!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings