Monday, February 17, 2014

14 Week BumpDate

Baby is the size of: a navel orange
Weight: 120 (+2)
Symptoms: heartburn, racing heart, anxiety, dizziness, smells are gross
Cravings: Sonic cheese sticks
Boy/Girl: Each time I've been able to get a reading of the baby's heart rate, it has been high. My twitter pals tell me that means it's likely a girl, according to the old wives tale. I don't know what I think. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.
Exercise: I've been trying to run, but I feel more like an elephant trotting but not covering any ground. I am slow.
New Things: Belly is way out. I'm in the 2nd trimester. Hallelujah to the latter.

9 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe, i can't wait for you to find out :)
-whit

Anonymous said...

Awee little belly!! I say PINK!

Jen said...

You look so cute! :)

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

I say girl! You look great by the way!

Jamie said...

Girl!!!!! That's my vote.

Kathryn B said...

cute pic!!!!!

agollhofer86 said...

Love bump updates!

JG said...

You look so cute! I literally startled myself when I caught a glimpse in the mirror today - I think my belly is out another full inch from yesterday!

Fran said...

you have such a cute belly!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings