Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Overheard in Our House

Me: "Stop stomping your feet."
Cray K: "Feet are bouncy."

Cray K to Baby A every morning when we go in his room to get him: "Happy to see you!"

Me to Baby A: "Ooo if I find out you can hear me!"

Me to Cray K: "Are you being nice to your brother?"
K: "No."

Me to Cray K: "Next time come tell me when you have to go and we'll go to the big boy potty."
K: "No."

Me to Baby A: "How many times do I have to tell you not to eat out of the trash can?"


I sneezed and K said: "Oh my goodness! God bless you!"


He's a character, that one. We are watching the (very light) snowfall here today and enjoying each other's company. What are you up to on this Wednesday?

6 comments:

Karen said...

At least he's being honest about not being nice lol - Nora always tells me Annika did it - no matter what "it" is lol.

Becca said...

So excited to be able to leave you a for real comment this morning (from my actual PC, gasp!). Day #2 of new preschool and this momma has 30 minutes to spare, after errands :) This post made me laugh. Boy does that Cray K remind me of mine. Never a dull moment. Never a morning or an evening not spent in prayer over these ones :) The strong-willed. The ones who, when they finally say, "I love you" back, have you going, "yesss!!!! I KNEW it!!"
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awe haha at least he's a very honest boy!

JG said...

Hilarious! I can't like, the "If I find out you can hear me..." line cracked me up, because it sounds like something I would say :)

Fran said...

Crazy K sounds like such a character! And hey, at least he's honest! haha

Jenn said...

adorable!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings