Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New This Week

In an effort to keep things current around here (who knew motherhood to mobile children was so time consuming? ;) ), I thought I'd talk all about what's new. I'm hip like that. Take for instance...

My new shirt and hair! I went blonde(ish) again. I'm just happier this way. In addition, I treated myself to a new shirt/jacket because I never do that sort of thing and I loved this one. I found her at a cute little boutique in the town I live in and it was half off. Score.


If I posted the Best Week Ever with Mrs. K like one popular blogger you might know, I would totally  include The Biggest Loser Finale. It might be the coolest thing on t.v. these days. You probably know that I love the whole show, but the last night is always my favorite. It's inspiring to see these people transforming their bodies and lives...and doing it without some silly diet or scheme. Good ole fashioned hard work in the gym and eating healthy foods can and will change you. I just love seeing that reminder, although I will admit that I ate three Krystals while watching the finale. What? It was for the baby ;) Just look at these transformations:

Winner: Rachel

At Home Winner: Tumi

There were so many others, but I can't google all day, people. I've got priorities.

Moving on...While those folks are losing this Mama is gaining. I'm up to 120lbs and my belly is definitely poking out despite people telling me often that they can't tell I'm pregnant. My secret is flattering shirts on repeat. I'm 12 weeks along this week and I got to see my littlest babe wiggle and squirm in an ultrasound yesterday to check for abnormalities. Thus far, the baby is measuring normally. My heart melted when I saw baby #3 moving and shaking. What a miracle, ya know? I mean, at just 12 weeks there's a tiny living baby inside. It's not a bunch of cells, it's a human with legs and a heart and sweet little arms moving all about. It's amazing.


My silly toddler's new favorite phrase is "Oh dear". You can tell who he hangs out with most, eh? And Baby A? He is all over the place. He's walking well now and it still confuses me. I think I know where he is in the house judging by the absence of knees hitting the floor as he crawls and where I left him, but nope! That boy is a walking machine. Hard to keep up with. I'm so proud.

Knock on wood lots of times, but I THINK the sickness has finally left our house. If we're friends on IG or FB, you know that we had a rough last couple of weeks. We all got sick and then better and then sick again. It has been gross but we survived.


Also new? I've got a cool review coming up for ya. Sneak peak:


All that and it's only Wednesday! I hope you have a great rest of the week, friends.
Love,

8 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Cant believe that Baby A is going to be a BIG BROTHER still. :) He's getting too big, too fast! Are you going to find out the gender of baby #3 or keep it a surprise?

Jenn said...

first off spoiler alert warning please as I had to record the show. Its ok I've been rooting for rachel to win since day 1 and i'm gad she did! Kinda shocked Tumi was the at home winner. I thought hap would have been. I guess I will see all of the transformations tonight when I watch the show.

The babies are getting so big! Glad the sickness it over though.

Jenn said...

Glad y'all are over the crud! Last week didn't seem to be terribly amazing for anyone. The overall theme was "let's just try to survive this." And we all did! Yay for us!

You are a super cute pregnant person! I'd be sporting a nice gut at 12 weeks. (Wait, I'm sporting that anyway. OFF TO THE GYM WE GO.)

Lisa C said...

Glad y'all are feeling better!

Jen said...

Yay for seeing baby! :) Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That jacket is super cute! I'm so excited for you and seeing your baby. I hope the sickness is gone for good.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I love when they start walking though- no more dirty knees, no more worrying about them picking up every last thing on the floor and eating it! And Hi baby 3- you are adorable!

Fran said...

Glad you guys are feeling better! That jacket is super cute!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings