Friday, February 14, 2014

That's Love


Cheers to you who chase around toddlers all day, trying to get a good, festive photo on holidays. I gave up and turned on the flash and finally chose pictures where the balloon wasn't even all the way in the photo. Then I folded and put away the outfit I had set aside to take photos with older brother. I quit.

Cheers to you who are washing dishes, wiping snotty noses, and not going to elaborate Valentine's dinners tonight with your significant others. I'm right there with you.

Cheers to you, the one who sat down at the computer for a few brief moments to yourself still in PJs from the night before. It's okay- I'm doing the same thing.

The house might not be perfectly clean and your children probably aren't for that matter either, but you're working. You're working hard to create a happy home and life for your family and that, ladies, is love.



Happy Valentine's Day to you from me and my crew.

8 comments:

Lisa C said...

Oh my goodness, the bow tie and suspenders. People need to stop posting cute pictures of their kids wearing adorably festive outfits!

Jamie said...

Happy Valentines!

Anonymous said...

Loved this. Happy Valentines Day!

Kathryn B said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jenn said...

Baby A has GROWN! Omg! What a little cutie! I do not envy you come the high school years. He is going to be a heart. breaker.

Happy Valentine's Day to you! We didn't go anywhere or do anything outside of the usual (except the bottle of champagne!), but it was still perfect. :)

Jen said...

Love the onesie! Happy Valentine's Day!

Chantal said...

Super cuuuute.

Fran said...

Oh my goodness, that outfit! <3

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings