Friday, February 21, 2014

Another installment of...

I decided I wanted to give one of my favorite blogger's pizza directions a whirl because she promised it was easy. I whipped these babies up for lunch one day and they were pretty good. I imagine hers are delicious! Mine needed a little something so I added some hot sauce and my taste buds were happy. I made extra and they were even better the next day after all the ingredients had time to mix together. Yum.

My version wasn't nearly as pretty:

I also saw this little idea on Pinterest and thought the boys' might like some parking lots of their very own.

My version was less involved. I simply took the cardboard sides from an old disposable wipes box (so that it folds up neatly). I numbered the spaces, but did not number the vehicles. Then I wrapped another old box to keep it all organized.

Also, sometimes I like to take quotes I've pinned on Pinterest and meditate on them. Really focus and listen to what I'm being told through the words. I did that this week, too.

Cookie Monster is my kind of people.

Happy Friday, my friends. I hope you enjoy your weekend. It's supposed to be sunny and warm here and J and I have some time away from our little munchkins on the agenda for Saturday night. Woo!

We'll chat soon.

6 comments:

Mar Ward said...

That pizza looks delicious! I have totally fallen off the pinterest bandwagon. I need to start finding more recipes on there.

Jen said...

Mmm, that pizza looks good!

Chantal said...

Deep thoughts, Cookie Monster. I dig it.

Jenn said...

haha! Love the Cookie Monster quote. He is so wise.

Fran said...

that pizza looks good! and I LOVE that cookie monster quote haha

Jenn said...

Looks yummy!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings