Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zip a dee doo dah...

Did you know that I'm a big, fat scaredy cat? I am. I haven't always been, though. I remember a time, when I was just a young tike, when scary movies made me laugh and rollercoasters shot adrenaline through my veins. I didn't fear much. Or at least I didn't fear as much as I do now.


I took some steps in overcoming my ridiculousness this past week. I went ziplining for the first time. If you've never done this, you should make it a point to do so. Go ahead, add it to your bucket list!


We couldn't have chosen a better place to zip across. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.






2 comments:

Dave Weigle said...

You go, girl!

Interesting Questions « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] and check out these posts from that trip: Snorkeling Kona, Place of Refuge, Pssst…hey…, Zip a dee doo dah, and At 13,000 [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings