Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Checkin'-In

Hey y'all! My very southern talkin', country speakin' visitors may just be bringing back my accent with a vengeance! That's ok, though. I knew it wasn't very far from the surface. Just give me a glass of wine and that becomes very evident.

We piled up in the car and made the nine hour drive to Seward on Sunday. Sometimes I forget how huge this state actually is, but just driving to a neighboring city reminds me very quickly. The drive wasn't so bad, though mostly due to the awesome company we had.

I have so much to tell you about...like how I caught a big ole halibut...and some other fish, but I'm going to leave that post for a little later. I just wanted to check in with all of you and let you know I'm having a fabulous time. Also, I'm looking forward to catching up with all of you via Google Reader. I'll probably do that after I'm done typing this. I will leave you with the scenery I've been staring at for the past few days...


If you haven't visited Alaska...you should!

Love,

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!! I'm hoping to not just visit but to one day live there!. We have a year and a half here then who knows?

Lance said...

Love the scenery - what a great picture! Yes...I really should visit this amazing place...

carissa said...

Um beautiful! I'm so jealous of you right now! My view is of an extremely dirty house and a cloudy nasty night outside. But still, glad you're having a blast!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings