Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why Me Wednesday

Rambling Military Wife
* Why is it that every time I pick something up around the house, five other random items are sprinkled in the floor almost automatically? These boys are killin' me.


*Why is it that I keep forgetting to buy a razor at Wally World? My legs are looking pretty gross, not gonna lie.

*While we're on the topic of Walmart, I'd like to know why I used my debit card there 5 times today? Ridiculous.

*Why can't I remember things?

* I took D-nugget to the dog park twice, let him swim in the Chena, and showered him with love all day so why is he still being a crazy dog?

*Why am I blogging when I should be folding laundry?

*Why does Chelsea Lately crack me up so much?

*Why have I been blessed so much to only have these seven, minor things to complain about?

I'm one lucky gal.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for linking up! :)
You just reminded me to put my laundry in the dryer and I totally love Chelsea Lately too!!

Mrs. K said...

Great new meme, Staci.

Oh, and I'm glad I reminded you of something. At least my brain is working for some good. I need someone to remind me of all the chores I need to get to work on. :)

Mel said...

Oh, I LOVE Chelsea Handler. She's soooo funny. Her stand-up lacks compared to her show, but her books are stinkin' hilarious!

I snooped your blog since you stopped through Staci's hop and commented. I wanted to learn a little about you. I love your wedding photo with the vintage-y dress and the snow! Gorgeous! I will definitely be sticking around to learn more!

Whitney said...

I love Chelsea Lately too!

I know what you mean about laundry. I should be cleaning my apartment and doing homework, but I end up staying on the computer all day.

cait @ theblessedlife said...

love that last one...you are so right!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings