Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Letters for Donya

How's everyone doing? Aside from a few bruises and scrapes, I'm doing well! I'll be back with regular posting soon, but please forgive me if I slack a bit. Captain J is home! Anyway, I'm wondering if you might want to help bring cheer to someone's life? Who doesn't, right? I heard about a sweet lady, Donya, who is having a birthday on August 18th. She has Down's Syndrome and is, against all odds, turning 50 years old.  She loves getting mail so I think we should all flood her mailbox with birthday cheer from all over the world! Click here to learn more about this woman and how you can help make her 50th a happy one.


Wanna see what I came up with?


I hope she doesn't mind that it looks like a five year old made it! Go leave her some love :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

As a special needs teacher I feel like I have to join in!!! that's such a great idea. Your card does not look like a 5 year old made it. Hmmmm.... I just dragged out the stamps too so I may need to whip something up.

Mrs. K said...

can't wait to see it!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings