Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things that are sweet

If you know me at all, you are probably well aware of the fact that I have a major sweet tooth. I love chocolate more than I love air. Okay, that's a little extreme...but it IS right up there on the favorites scale. It's too bad I can't bake. Maybe I'll learn one day, but until then I can live vicariously through this lady's creations. Go check out her Little-Sweets blog and support a good friend of the family in her baking endeavors.

What else is sweet? When I receive a care package in the mail from my dear mother! I went to the post office yesterday to find thumbprint cookies, scrapbooking supplies, a book, and a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. I was so excited that I spent most of the day scrapping all the pictures I'm behind on. I'm finished through March now, though! I'm not going to lie, the cookies are almost gone and I only shared one with Captain J. #Bad girl! Oh, well...

Thanks, Mom!

4 comments:

kimbodarlin said...

You are welcome, sweetie! Glad you didn't post a picture of the thumbprint cookies....I'm sure they were a mess!

Lydia said...

hahaha at least you shared so don't feel bad about it.. think of it this way, if Captain J really wanted a cookie, I'm sure he would just take it.. if he hasn't ..? well, not your fault hahahaha..

I love scrap booking!! I'm the historian (editor) of my Sorority and I have to make one for this year.. I'm really excited about it.. have fun scrap booking!!
xoxo

Jenn said...

I'm sure your baking skills aren't that Bad Mrs. K. That is so nice of your mother to send you such a great care package!

Sarah Nicole said...

Care packages are the best! It's so sweet of the one who sends it! They were my favorite thing when I went off to school. :]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings