Thursday, September 9, 2010

(Mil)ing it Over

Hi bloggy friends! Not too long ago, I told you of a surprise project I was working on with Jenn over at Chances I'm Taking. Well, today is the unvieling day. Are you ready? It's (Mil)ing it Over time! Please watch my introduction and follow the links I'll post shortly to meet the other ladies, too!

Disclaimer : This is my first attempt at making a movie- Please excuse my randomness, awkwardness, and cheesiness.






Check out these awesome bloggers and their (mil)ing it Over posts-

Jenn

The Marine's Wife

Mrs. S

Mrs. Ma'am

Kat

G.I. Joe's Wife

11 comments:

Jenn said...

I love all the pictures added in! great job Mrs. K!

Nicole said...

LOL Yours is WAY better. I need to learn how to do cool stuff like yours!

Brie said...

Ah! Loved it! I think your barking about gave my toddler a heart attack. Hahaha. She jumped out of her skin and then exclaimed "DUG!" (dog) Haha.

I would LOVE to join in this! I just ironically started a youtube channel for all things blog-related so I may have to chip in too! :)

Mrs. S. said...

Hey there! I was just asked by Jenn to join in as well so its great to meet you! I always love finding new military lovelies :)

alexandra said...

aw you are so cute! this is my first time on your blog, but i think i will follow you now:) very cute vid.

Mowenackie said...

Your video is amazing! Great job!

Mrs. K said...

Thanks! I added you to my reader, too. I tried to tell you on your blog, but it wouldn't let me comment!

Mrs. K said...

I'm so glad you joined us! I'll be sure to check out your video tomorrow. I can't click on it yet because I'll wake up the house! :)

Kat said...

Nice to meet you! Great video!

the bottom dropped out « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] so glad he’s back! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the second edition of (Mil)ing It Over. We’ll be talking about PCSing. See ya [...]

(Mil)ing It Over- PCS Edition « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] Over time! Woo Hoo! If you’re unsure what this is all about, you’ll want to check out our very first entry. Today’s topic is PCSing. I recorded this vlog while I was still in TN so don’t let [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings