Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 1 Update+Milspouse Friday Fill-In

The sun is peaking out from behind the closed curtains beside me so this update will have to be on the short side. I'm still enjoying my time in Tennessee. I have lots of exciting activities coming up including a 31 party hosted by my sister, fishing with my stepdad, UT ballgame, (home) church services, step-brother's football game and time with family and friends- and that's all just in the next few days! I'm one busy gal!

Thankfully, there's no more sharing a big manly truck. I have been reunited with my baby- my BMW 330i. Man, I love that car. It feels so good to have that freedom again. If I want to go somewhere on a whim, that is totally fine and I don't have to plan to do it. No more sharing...and boy, does being selfish feel good! It makes me excited to move to Georgia because I know I'll have many more opportunities. I can actually get a job if I so choose ;) Don't hold your breath, though. I'd much rather go back to school and finish up my Master's...or meet lots of girlfriends and do things like go out for coffee in the a.m. and conduct book club meetings and bible studies. Haha! I'm dreaming, huh?


Anyway, I couldn't stop thinking about my little doggies a million miles away so I signed onto their facebook page (yes, they are computer literate!) and found a picture and a note from them on the kennel's page. The note read, "Hi Mom and Dad! Havin' fun at Holy Dog!- Drifter and Holly xxooxx (sloppy ones, too)." It warmed my heart to hear from my dear furbabies.

I guess that's as much of an update that I can muster right now. I do have another video for your viewing pleasure. If you want to play along, head over to Wife of a Sailor's page. I can't wait to have kids--I mean...We're going to have so much fun!







(Ignore the laundry in the background, will ya?)

9 comments:

carissa said...

I'm so glad you're having a blast ! And you are so freaking adorable. I love your vlogs. I really want to play along one of these days. I think I'm back for now at least haha. I also find scrapbooking incredibly therapeutic, but I can imagine how it can be depressing for sure...

Kimmie said...

Love the microphone....love the special effects....I'm betting someone is buying an iMac soon.....you are having too much fun making "movies". (And thanks for doing the laundry)...Love ya'

lola said...

Ooooh.... book club! Woo! I'm in!

Mowenackie said...

Another winner! I really like how you mix it up so that it isn't just you staring at the screen and talking. Nice job!

hilary said...

I love that you did it by video!! Too cute!

Enjoy your time in Tennessee! It is a lovely place. Except for UT.

alexandra said...

i hope you are talking about the university of utah! i'm from there, that's my team!:)

Kristine said...

Aawww...you're special effects were so cool this week. They definitely took away from the laundry in the background,hehehe. Have a great weekend! (c:

Sarah said...

Let's get started on that book club! At the very least, I loved Nicole's idea of shipping one around :-) Also, I tried to start a real blog up again--> krasnysashblog.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

I have just been able to catch up on your blog and this is too cute! I love it!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings