Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Im slightly more awesome than I was yesterday

Howdy! It's Mrs. K coming at you from the Dallas airport. I'm posting from my iPhone for the first time so we'll see how this goes. Allow me to enlighten you on the most exciting thing to happen to me all day...
I was tweeting, going about my business as I boarded the last flight when lo and behold, I come across a tweet from Heather McDonald (new author, writer for Chelsea Lately, and quite hilarious comedian) to yours truly! The flight attendants had already swooped by telling us to turn off all electronics so I had no one to tell. I looked to my right and decided the older couple and Korean War vet didn't give a hoot about my coolness, nor would they even know what Twitter is. To my left, people were already snoozin' plus how weird would I be to tell a random stranger this excitement? I decided to play it cool (until now, of course) like I get tweeted by celebs all the time. Anywho, I'm alive and well, but oh so tired. Sitting next to the lav on flights makes for a lot of getting jolted awake by someone's clumsy feet. One more flight to go--next stop-- Knoxvegas ! (p.s.- I just read Heather's new book. Reviews to come!)

2 comments:

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures said...

I don't think I could have played that cool. I would have ended up commandeering the in-flight PA system or something!

Lydia said...

hahaha you definitely played it cool.. I couldn't have controlled myself. and oh! my pissed off tweet is there!! LOL!!
take car!! hope you're having fun!
xoxo

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings