Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 26

Happy Friday you guys, y'all, y'uns, or whatever other terrible English you prefer. I don't have much to report today, just that I'm once again heading out of town. I don't have too much to say, but I thought I'd better update you on Baby K since I've skipped the past few weeks!

How far along? 26 Weeks


How big is baby? 14 inches, 1.75 lbs.


Gender? Boy!


Weight: 130 and feeling the extra lbs. all over!


Symptoms: aches, soreness, blurry vision


Food Cravings: apples and peanut butter


Sleep: I toss and turn a lot. I often wake up on my back and in a lot of pain so I quickly turn to one side. The baby kicks like crazy at night before I fall asleep!


Movement: I can see my tummy move now when he is kicking. Pretty powerful stuff.


Stretch Marks? Not yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Meanwhile, I love cocoa butter.


Belly Button: Still not out. Do they always pop out eventually?


What are you looking forward to? I can't wait to see him again. I don't know when our next ultrasound will be, though. I really, really can't wait to NOT waddle everywhere I go again. I miss being able to stand up without it feeling like a workout session.


4 comments:

Beth M said...

I too have started to waddle around like a momma duck!!

Jennifer M said...

Mama K, that should be your new name! Its good to waddle & swing those hips! It'll help move things along when Baby is ready :) && no, not all belly buttons pop out. Mine was just stretched out flat lol

Mrs. K said...

Good :) Mine is pretty stretched out right now. I really don't see how anything could pop out, but I guess we'll see.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Hello Mrs. K, i am your newest follower...congrats on the pregnancy!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings