Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dog Savior

See this face?

 

And what about this one?

 

If I didn't deserve their looks of adoration and their greetings each time I walked into the room before, I surely do now.

I saved their lives.

Even though the two troublemakers were driving me bonkers, I just didn't want to send them back out to their pen. It's hot outside, y'all and my two little Alaskans can't take the heat. I brought them inside during their mandatory outside time (read: Mrs. K's saving of sanity time) and I'm glad I did because...

a tree fell on their little home in the corner of the yard. The large tree landed right where my dear Holly curls up to sleep in her little husky ball. She surely would have been crunched. Then I would have been stuck with this one-



and let's face it, when he's an only (dog) child his life expectancy plummets.

Never a dull moment 'round these parts.

2 comments:

Mrs Pancakes said...

These are two beautiful amazing furbabies!

Mrs. K said...

Thanks. They ARE pretty darn cute.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings