Sunday, May 1, 2011

Excitement disguised.

Oh, let's see...

What could I tell my readers about on this enchanting Sunday evening?

There's just so much going on in my life right now (facetiousness).

I suppose I could start by saying that Captain J and I are capable of growing grass. If nothing else, we can do that. I posted a few weeks ago about our darling dogs destroying the back yard with their doggy shenanigans. Well, thanks to a little TLC (and sun and rain), we're beginning to see patches of grass sprouting through the vast dirt land that is our back yard.

Slowly... Slowly...

but surely. but surely.

You read that correctly, folks. Not only am I growing grass, but I'm simultaneously growing a human. I'm that good.

I told you my life was exciting.

Other exciting happenings include:

Winning two blog giveaways in one week. Who says my hours playing on the internet don't pay off? I got my first big paycheck (aside from the writing contest I won months ago for this entry) last week with these two items-



I got this jewel from Mel at Head in the Game Heart in the Sand

And I also received The Five Love Languages from Kissed A Frog!

Thanks so much, Ladies!

I'm getting bored with this post. Are you, yet?

I'll bid you ado after a few more bullet points...

* Captain J and I recently started learning Spanish. We're hoping to teach our son as we learn, too. Rosetta Stone is kinda fun, not going to lie. That's coming from a nerd, though. If I don't get 100% of the questions correct, I get really anxious. Must. Re. Do.

(hehe)

*I'm starting a new class for my graduate program this week. Would you believe after I bragged on what a neurotic student I tend to be that I don't know what class it is just yet? It's probably something I should figure out, like yesterday.

* I've been reading a lot lately so I have many book reviews headed your way.

Are you pumped?

-Mrs. K

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am glad you got it! I hope you like it!

Mrs. K said...

I've already worn it a couple of times. Love it!

Kristine said...

When you finish reading The Five Love Languages pass it my way...hehehe.

Congratulations for the grass growing, the baby growing, and the winnings. :)

Blessings,
Kristine

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings