Monday, May 23, 2011

Prayer Request

I had so much to say today, but when I woke up to catch up on all the blogs I frequent, all of it floated away. My heart is heavy this morning and all I could think to do was pray...and ask that you pray, too. I believe in God's awesome power of healing and I have seen the power of prayer.

Over the last couple of days, this young mother has been living a nightmare. She has four boys, three of which are triplets. She recently found Owen unresponsive in his crib. After finally getting a heartbeat back, the family has received nothing but bad news. Please pray for this family and for this little boy.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Louise Barnes said...

This broke my heart and brought many tears. May God in His infinite wisdom give hope to the hurting hearts involved.

Alyson said...

I went to that lady's site and could not stop from balling. I just wanted to let you know I will be praying very hard for that little boy and please keep me updated.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings