Monday, May 16, 2011

she thee wed

I trust you all had a good weekend? I did. Captain J and I ventured back to Tennessee for a wedding and my baby shower! It was fun stuff, lemme tell ya.


The wedding was lovely. Not only was the outside venue complete with beautiful gardens, a great overlook, and sweet details, but the couple was what made the wedding lovely. They're both great individuals and I was happy to see them tie the knot. :)


My costume umm errr I mean, outfit- was not quite appropriate for the weather we experienced, though. I hadn't realized how much hotter Georgia is than Tennessee. I was quite chilly most of the time, but I suspect the majority of women there were, too. We were all donning spring attire when it felt more like fall.


Here are some photos before we took off for the wedding:



 


Hello, belly!


I'll be sure to post pictures from the baby shower when they become available to me.


Love,


"Mama K"


(special thanks to Jennifer for coining my alternate name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings