Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

Ruff, Ruff!


That's what our lives have been since we've moved here in LA. This is Drifter speaking. Let me tell ya...it's hot. I like it here, though. There's lots of room to run and play!



My sister, Holly and I get lots more positive attention here because I'm not constantly destroying the house and yard anymore. There's too many other things to do! Like pick fruit and chew it!




Or wrestling with my big sis...



Yes, Louisiana is alright with us. We like it here-




How could we not?



P.S.- I keep hearin' about having a brother around soon, but I'll believe it when I see it. Mom just looks fat to me.


XOXO,


Drifter


6 comments:

Beth M said...

This is just too cute!!! :)

Katy said...

aw I bet they love it! we're currently looking for a new place to live with a yard....condo living is not for big dogs! Can't wait till you have baby K! It's going to be so exciting! =)

Jenna said...

Iys hot in alabama too! Momma is not fat at all she just hid a beach ball under her shirt ok drifter!

Duke. ;)

Mrs. K said...

Come play with me sometime, Duke!- D

Mrs. K said...

Cute is about all they have goin' for them. ;)

Mrs. K said...

I can't wait either! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings