Monday, July 25, 2011

I wear many hats.

I wear many hats.


See?


There's this girl who loves to get dressed up and kiss on her man-



There's this girl who just enjoys hangin' out, doing a bunch of nothin'-




There's the adventurer in me-




The hiker:



The fisherwoman:




And if I'm honest with myself, I can be downright goofy with my accessories...



But those are just a few things about me.


Like I said, I wear many hats. Just this morning, I realized I'll soon have to (get to) don the hat of motherhood. I wonder what it will look like on me. Will it fit? Will I have to play with it for awhile to make it look right? Perhaps this hat will become natural, a part of me. I'm not sure. I do know that I feel so excited and incredibly blessed with this new role in my life. I don't quite feel worthy of this hat just yet, but I'm overjoyed that God allowed me to be blessed in this way.


1 comments:

Jenna Lou said...

very cute love this!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings