Thursday, July 21, 2011

Won't you come in?

As we try and fail to figure out which light switches go with which lights, we do have something to rejoice about- The house is totally unpacked! Isn't that glorious? Now, watch them deploy J in two months and we'll have to pack it all up again. Such is life, I suppose.

I'm feeling pretty good about a clean house, though. Won't you come in?



Just follow me this way and you can have seat...



Look, I even unpacked our bedroom today.



We have been sleeping in the spare bedroom because I didn't want to face the boxes of clothes inside our own that don't fit me anymore. As I lovingly dumped the mounds of clothing on our bed to sort, I made a deal with myself that I shall wear them all again. I have begun thinking about my workout plan after the doctor gives me the okay to start exercising again. Perhaps P90x? I'll definitely be taking my little man out for strolls :) I can't wait.

 

 

3 comments:

Alyson H. said...

The house looks great Kacy! And walking around the neighborhood with Caylin (and with you at TTU) was mostly how I got back into shape after Caylin was born. Fun and it works!

Jenna Lou said...

pretty! you need to send me more pics of the place please

Mrs. K said...

@Alyson- Wish I was around so we could walk together!

@Jenna Lou- I shall text you some soon! Thanks.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings