Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I can't think about that right now...

Do you miss me yet? Having withdrawals?

Well, I've been experiencing DT's without being able to connect with all of you. I miss blogging. I miss the internet at my fingertips. I miss a lot of things.

Life is slow here, though and I can't say I don't enjoy that. This town is interesting- not that I've made a final assessment of it, but so far I think it is a place that we will enjoy. Most of the restaurants are named after their owners and serve things like fried chicken and kool-aid or cajun food and beer. People smile at you when you walk in the library and hold the door open for you when you're hands are full (or even when they're not).

We'll be alright here. I just don't know if this blog will make it. I sure hope so, but I have some terribly upsetting news:

Our internet tethering through our iphones is preventing me from uploading pictures, which is devastating to a lil ole blog like mine. Whatever will I do? How will I show you how cute my kid is when he finally makes his arrival? How in the world will you know what our dogs are up to if you can't see their slobbery faces? What if you forget what I look like, will we still be friends?

Oh, the questions.

In the words of Scarlett O'Hara:
I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

Send me some happy-internet-fairy-dust so we can hopefully hook up some broadband. I need it...Almost as much as I need a washer and dryer, but that's a post for another day.

Love,

Mrs. K

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is unacceptable!! I cannot accept not seeing my dear friend, her beautiful Baby K, and her adorable slobber buddies! Must have pictures!!!! Ok I'm finished whining, but seriously come on there has to be an internet provider that can throw you a line lol. I'll string one from Cookevegas if I have to. Love you dear :)

jennalou said...

I will be around as long as you are writing and then some ;-)

I for one would still love to know what you're up to as i greatly enjoy reading your blog.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings