Monday, July 11, 2011

35 Week Update

Some of my facebook pals wanted a side profile of my big ole bowl full of jelly pregnant belly. Who am I to refuse what the people want? hehe


For those of you who don't want to see such, this post isn't for you. Here I am (or should I say- Here we are) at Week 33-



(P.S.- There's a new poll on the right hand side of the page. Go vote!)


Baby K Update:


How far along? 35 Weeks


How big is baby? According to Baby Center, he is over 18 inches long and tips the scales at a little over five lbs! Basically, he's the size of a honeydew melon.


Gender? He's definitely a boy! At the last ultrasound, that was about the only thing I could recognize clearly.


Weight: 143 and man, oh man is it uncomfortable


Symptoms: heartburn, backaches, difficulty breathing


Food Cravings: nothing in particular, but I almost always want to follow up dinner with something sweet!


Sleep: Let's not go there. You try strapping on an extra 25 pounds and trying to maneuver the big belly over an air mattress for a month. Oh, and in between the tossing and turning, you must somehow get your big butt off the floor to pee every few hours.


Movement: He kicks and flips like crazy. I still think it's so cool to watch!


Stretch Marks: Not yet.


Belly Button: Never popped out.


What are you looking forward to? I find myself daydreaming about what little Baby K will look like. I can't wait to hold him. I can't wait to be able to wear my normal clothes again. Even sooner than that, though- I can't wait to put his nursery together. So much to do!


And here we are at 35 Weeks:



4 comments:

Kendra said...

Yay for no stretch marks! Im hoping my belly button doesnt pop out either. You look great!

Tryna Stegner said...

You look wonderful! I'm sure that you are counting down the days. I hope that he drops soon so that you can get some breathing relief! I always find it comical that people tell you "Sleep now because you won't be able to soon!" The last couple of months were pretty much sleep-free for me, so I know how you feel, but it really will be a distant memory soon! I'm praying for a happy and healthy remaining 5(ish) weeks for you!

Meaghan said...

You are absolutely beautiful! Love you LP!

Sarah said...

Girl, you look great! It doesn't look like you gained weight anywhere else but your baby bump! It looks like a pillow :o) he's gonna be a big boy! As long as there are no awkward naked family portraits, I'll keep coming back! Miss you!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings