Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Giggles and "stuff"

Can't talk today. It's gonna be a busy day (or at least it better be!).


Today is the day our "stuff" finally arrives from Ft. Benning.


Or at least it better.


Otherwise, I might have to show my ugly side. It's been over a month, ya know. No place for the poor pregnant lady to sleep. They ought to be ashamed.


Speaking of ugly, here's some photos that tend to crack me up. The Cap'n and I got really bored without that "stuff" of ours so we took some funny photos. I hope they make you giggle, too!


First, we created a comic book page-



Then, some silly settings were in order-




Oh, and I'll give you one guess who thought this photo would be a good idea-



(Hint: It wasn't me)


Anyway, I'm going to get back to my hoping-the-movers-show mentality. Wish us luck. Y'all come back tomorrow, mmkay? Otherwise, I'm sending these two your way...


3 comments:

Carina The Blogarina said...

You guys are adorable! :)

carolinanorthw said...

You two are way too funny!

Mowenackie said...

Lol! Those are hilarious and cute all at the same time. Hope your stuff showed up!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings