Sunday, July 3, 2011

A reflective fourth

20110703-103834.jpg

Tonight at dinner I couldn't help but to feel reflective as I said our evening prayer. My thoughts are with our friends currently serving overseas. Doesn't it seem so backward to celebrate them without them being home? Still, I'm grateful for all the sacrifices military men and women, past and present, have made for our great country and I'll remember them as I watch a firework or two. I miss my family dearly this week and wish I could be home celebrating with them. But I'm also thanking my lucky stars my soldier is sleeping soundly beside me tonight. Happy 4th, y'all- from Louisiana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings