Tuesday, June 5, 2012

To keep the sadness away

Today I decided that I wouldn't have a nervous breakdown so hopefully I will stick to that. Yesterday was a terrible, awful day that I wish not to repeat any time soon. To say that I'm completely sick of the Army would be disrespectful and ungrateful. If I complained about having zero breaks from MY JOB, it would sound like I'm unhappy and I'm not. If I said that this location is less than desirable, I would be breaking my own rule of trying to make the best of situations. I really would like to avoid complaining. I know it won't do me any good. This is my life right now and better things are to come. In fact, by the end of this month, one of my Alaska pals will be moving here with her husband. Maybe the neighbors will move out and they'll move in right beside me? Ehh, a girl can dream.

Did I mention I haven't had a car for almost a week? Well, I haven't. This misfortune has left me with tons of time to pin, pin, pin. Enough with the depressive stuff, maybe these will make you giggle:


Source: someecards.com via Mrs. on Pinterest
Source: someecards.com via Mrs. on Pinterest
Source: google.com.au via Mrs. on Pinterest
And just because I need the reminder today:
Happy Tuesday, folks!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I can't imagine being without a car for an entire week. We are a one car family but Paul always tries to let me have the car whenever possible so I'm not stuck at home. I'm sure this week will get better!! Sending prayers your way!!! And I love those pins :)

Chantal said...

The crocs one made me laugh. So true.

Unknown said...

Oh K... It was a rough one yesterday huh? You are alone, pregnant, stressed, bored, stuck (with no car) and just feeling blue. I have been in your shoes, except when it happened to me I was pregnant and didn't have a little one to chase after as well. You are strong and hey if you find a reason to smile at some silly Pinterest board, then pin away dear. LOL. I like the one about the wine because that 100% describes me!

Amber Nicole said...

HUGS!! I hope today goes better.

Kristin said...

I'm feelin you on this! All of us military wives are struggling in our own way. Saying a prayer that things start looking up :)

Angie said...

Sorry your going through a rough time. My thoughts are with you

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings