Friday, June 1, 2012

BumpDate: 13 Weeks

Don't fret, I promise I won't do this every week. I just haven't talked much about Baby #2 except to say that he/she is really giving me a time! I struggle most days, but I'm hoping the carefree days of the second trimester will roll around soon.
I told you I'm huge. Ugh. Let's focus on the positive, shall we?


"Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce."

I have many, many symptoms: nausea (and its counterpart), heartburn, headaches, backaches
Cravings: fast food
Weight: 130 (oh my gahhhh) :(
Sleep: I sleep whenever possible. If K is napping, I try to at least be horizontal. I'm exhausted all the time. At night, I'm sleeping pretty well. I go to bed super early usually so I wake up around 3am, but hopefully drift off again shortly after.
Movement: I don't feel anything yet.
Stretch Marks: not yet
Looking forward to: I can't wait to learn the sex!

Apparently, I was wrong about the end of the 1st trimester? Whoops! I thought 12 weeks marked the beginning of the 2nd. Stupid Siri's fault. Anyone else have a really dumb Siri? I think mine is the dumbest out there. Anyway, here's what week 14 looked like when I was pregnant with Baby K. Yeah, I looked like I ate a hamburger  not that I was growing a baby. I don't wanna talk about the difference in my body with this one.

Until next time-

8 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

Yay baby update!!

Chantal said...

You look great!

Kristi Guider said...

You look beautiful as always! Remember the ole uterus already has practice with stretching out and making room.

Jamie said...

You look amazing!

The 4M Project said...

I agree with Kristi! You are just as beautiful as ever. ♥

P.S. I like the baby updates. ;)

Blessings,
Kristine

Haleigh Steele said...

Love the baby updates!!!

Mrs. Duh said...

Baby updates are great! And you look beautiful!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Umm, can you tell i'm blog stalking? HA! Looove your LITTTTTTLLLLLE belly. Whatever your drinking to get preggo, can I have some? :) Love bump pictures! I say girl!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings