Monday, June 18, 2012

so close

I almost, so close, borderline surprised J for Father's Day. I am NEVER able to get him a present that he likes that he doesn't find out about before hand. I either a) get him something he doesn't want/thinks is dumb or b) he guesses what I got him. It's infuriating. Father's Day snuck up on me which is why I still haven't slipped our other fathers' presents in the mail yet. Oops. Anyway, his package containing his t-shirt from a hole-in-the-wall bar in Alaska that he always regretted not buying arrived just in time on Saturday and I was pleased as peaches until he grabbed the package from the mail box and said, "What did you get me, a t-shirt?" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Ugh. Anyway, when he opened it on Sunday, he was still surprised that I remembered so it's sort of a half win.

Did you have a good weekend? Mine was pretty good. Captain J has been home to help out with the kid so I've been able to relax a little and read a lot. It has been so nice to have him home and see him interact and help out with Baby K so much over the past few days.

Well, I've got too much to do to sit around and blog today. I've got to clean the house and pack for our beach trip we're leaving on in the next few days. Not to mention, we're getting some professional photos done of sweet baby K later on, too. Yay! Speaking of sweet, cute little babies...

There's a little poll over on the right hand side of the page under all the followers boxes where you can vote on whether you think Baby #2 is a girl or a boy. Y'all were right last time! I'm counting on you.

Now, if anyone would like to guest post while I'm gone, do let me know and I'll pencil ya in. I'd love to have you.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Remembering what someone wanted and getting it for them is a FULL win in my book! What was the bar? Ha.
Our fathers get AK gear for every holiday. Easy to mail. I have one left to mail today.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings