Friday, May 3, 2013

This Friday

If I didn't have five million warmers already, I'd get this one:

How cute is that! Wouldn't it be a sweet gift to your dear mother? Or sister? Or best(est) friend?

Anyway, how are you all this fine Friday? I'll tell you what- I've got the cabin fever. This rain is trying to destroy my goal of:
 It has been raining forever. Ok, just nonstop for a few days, but it feels like an eternity. My sanity comes from going on a run in the morning with the boys in the stroller and then letting Cray K get some energy out as we relax outside. This isn't an option this week (or weekend). We're all at the point of just staring at each other and whining a lot. Anyway, as you can see I'm attempting to log in one hundred miles this month. Yesterday, I ran in the rain sans children and I felt like a beast. I have done 6 miles total thus far. My legs hurt so good.

We've been doing well, though...

Before all the rain started, we had a play date and one of the ladies there was snapping photos of all the young'uns. She got some cute ones of my Cray K-

He is quite the handful. He is talking more and more which is most welcome. Next, I hope that "no" will become only 30% (or less) of his vocabulary instead of 98.99%, but who's complaining? He also (very occasionally) says please ("pease?") and then I give him whatever his little heart desires because he is just so darn cute. This child is spoiled rotten. We might need re-enforcements.

Yes, life is good this Friday. What's going on in your world?

10 comments:

Chantal said...

I seriously love that photo of him!

Jen said...

That photo of him is so cute, love it!

Jenn said...

You ARE a beast running in the rain! And we are supposed to be getting rain starting this afternoon and lasting through MONDAY. I know, right? GOOD GOD. A weekend of being stuck in the house. Mama needs to stock up on the wine. Or... maybe use the rain cover on the stroller. Could go either way! Run or wine! Run for wine? Run WITH wine! We'll figure it out by tomorrow morning, I'm sure.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

You are awesome with your goal of 100 miles in May!! :)

Karen said...

Glad to hear that he is talking more - Nora is still not really talking but boy is she using her sign language now... I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I'm sure once she starts really talking, we won't be able to keep her quiet. And good for you with the running - I'm not a huge runner so I'm always in awe of people who can run long distances (and yes, 6 miles already this month is considered LONG distances in my book lol)

Anonymous said...

That warmer would look so good in our guest bath! And that picture is so cute.

Anonymous said...

That picture is beyond adorable! He's getting so big! Good luck on your challenge!

Jen said...

I love running in the rain! It's so refreshing.

Susannah said...

What a cutie! Both the kiddo and the candle warmer. ;-)

Becca said...

I got that one for my Sister in Law, and she loves it! It's cuter in person, too! :)
Your child is scrum-diddly-umptious. That is all.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings