Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More from the South...

As promised, I have more photos to share with you today. I also was gifted an award by the lovely Lydia_Isabelle over at Reality Check. She gave me the Versatile Award! You may recall that I received this award awhile back but it has a fresh new look so I'm going to post it again and link to my previous post so that you can see my answers to the questions/rules that accompany this award. Thanks again, Ms. Navy Wife to be :)



You can find 7 facts about me by visiting my early post here. Buttttttt.....I would like to pass this award on to some notewory versatile bloggers that I've never gifted it to. The rules say to pass it on to 15, but as you may know- I'm a rule breaker so that's just not how I roll ;) I'm going to give it to the following bloggers:


-Mowenackie (She's a fellow milspouse who writes intelligently and from the heart. She currently has a contest/race going on to see who the 400th commenter will be and I'm really hoping it's me! But you all should go try to win, too.)


-Hilary at Pennies From Heaven (She's a cute-as-a-button Kentucky fan who blogs about her life as a military spouse, spirituality, cooking, and life in the north country among other things. Go check her out!)


I'd also like to re-gift to Mrs. S (who I see has already received the other version) who definitely has a lot of awards already, but only because she is so great at what she does! She writes about everything under the sun from the perspective of the Air Force wife. If you love military family blogs, you'll enjoy hers!


Okay and now let's continue down the path of pictures from my trip to Tennessee last month...





If you missed that post, you can check it out now: Week 2 Recap


The following photos are just some of my favs- I don't think I blogged about these, but I still wanted to share:



Niece and Nephew on the boat, O Be Joyful

Acting silly with the siblings

That's all for today! I have some good photos of the hike I took with my dad and step-mom but I'm going to compile those into a slideshow for you to enjoy. I'm going to pry myself away from facebook, wordpress, and other social networking sites so that I can do some research on what I'm going to do with the rest of my life (I am taking suggestions, though! ha). Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks for the treat!!

Mrs. K said...

You're welcome!

Mowenackie said...

Aw! Thanks for the award. It's my first one!

I love. « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] received the Versatile Blogger award from her, but because I’ve already received it once or twice I’m going to skip all the rules. I still love getting blog awards so thank you very much, [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings