Monday, October 11, 2010

(Mil)ing It Over- Media Portrayals Edition

If you haven't seen (Mil)ing It Over before, Welcome! If you're an oldie but goodie, Welcome Back! This week's topic was influenced by an email that the newly wed MRS. Jenn received last week. I hope you will give us some feedback on what you think about the topic, as well. We welcome emails and comments on the matter. Be sure to visit the blogs of those who participate and go congratulate Jenn, will ya? Now, without further ado-







And now for the links this go round- (as usual, I'll be adding more links throughout the day)

Flip Flops and Combat Boots

ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus

Sailor's Sweetheart

Chances I'm Taking

G.I. Joe's Wife

Also:

Boy (or girl), do I have a story for you! Tomorrow I'll be regaling you with tales of our trip to the Arctic Circle. Talk about cold!

Oh, and one more thing! Click here to see the DWTS episode I was referring to in my vlog. Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I completely agree with you about the cheating issue! It is frustrating when someone assumes those things. I had a young chiropractor who actually tried to get me to leave my husband or at least cheat while he was deployed. He used the excuse "He's probably cheating on you over there anyways." So I don't even like that the cheating stereotype extends to service members themselves.

brittnie said...

i agree with you, during my husbands deployments i didn't sit around the house waiting for him. it makes the time drag by if you do that! i made sure to make friends who were in the same situation with me and get out and make the best of a sad time! great post, i liked it.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings