Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Memory...um, block?

Today is one of those days that I just miss home so much it hurts. I know, I know...I just got back from Tennessee, but I miss my people already anyway. To remedy that, I enjoyed a skype call with one of my besties and now I'm going to post a bunch of pictures from my trip that I never shared with the blogosphere. I'll be sure to link back to the post that accompanies the pictures. Get it? Got it? Good!




Missed that post? Check out- "Bye, Bye Love Hello Family(ness)"





If you missed that post, Sea of Orange, you can find it here.


Ok, that's enough for now. Thanks for peering down memory lane with me! Next time, we'll walk all the way down. I'm growing tired of the upload function right now, though. I promise there will be more to come. My apologies to my fb friends who have seen these already! In protest of my homesick day, I took a long and relaxing bath and my sweet little dogs were quiet for me the entire time. I was in heaven! Alright, one last picture of my dear Holly dog!



Bye!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I think its completely normal for you to be missing your home even though you just left..because it is BECAUSE you JUST left is that you miss it.. Idk if I'm making any sense hahaha but still.. I'd be missing it too..

btw.. I gave you an award!!. go check it out :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings