Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ebates

Maybe I'm behind the times? But I just discovered Ebates.com (and by discovered, I mean my sister pointed me in the direction of it!). It's awesome for those of you who do your shopping online. I typically do because we live in the middle of nowhere and there's no place to shop here. Also, you just can't beat the convienience of it.

Well anyway...

Ebates is cool because they basically pay you to shop online. It's super easy. Certain stores (and there are tons!) link up with Ebates and offer cash back for purchasing from them. They pay off every couple of months and they'll either send you a check or you can link up your PayPal account with them. So easy. I'm addicted!

If you sign up, would you be so kind to add my email to the referrer spot? It's mrskandcaptainj{at}hotmail{dot}com

You also get bonuses if people use your email when signing up -so thanks! and go tell all your friends about it so they can start earning you some moolah, too.

I've already ordered some mother's day items and a pair of jeans (that are pretty darn cute on me if I do say so myself).


(P.S.- No one paid me to tell you about this. I'm just really excited.)
(P.P.S.- One day I'll finish telling you about my trip back home.)

7 comments:

Sespi said...

I love ebates! My favorite is the Magazines.com -- they frequently go up to 50% back, which is totally worth it on expensive magazines (like the Economist).

You should put up your referral link so if people want to sign up through you, you can get a reward :)

Meghan said...

Signed up and entered your email! I heard about this before but never bothered to actually look into it!

Jenn said...

I just got $23 back the other day from buying a deep freezer! I love Ebates. :)
Also? It was nice to get that check after doing all of my Christmas shopping online. (Because we too, live in The Middle Of Nowhere.)

Kace said...

I should! If I could figure it out. ha! The first time I tried with a button, it didn't work but maybe I'll get that up and going soon.

Kace said...

Thank you! Happy shopping :)

Kace said...

$23 bucks? Score! I'm pretty pumped about five. lol

Miranda said...

I mistakenly didn't put your email in at the beginning of sign up and now I can't find where I can add it. Sen me a referral... Miranda.James8@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings