Saturday, April 14, 2012

Traveling

Hi, friends! I'm busy as a bee this weekend enjoying my visit to Tennessee. It has been awesome so far. Saying goodbye to my babe and husband made me sad, but having this break has been good for me. I had such a good time last night, hanging out by the fire with good food, family, and laughter. Ahh, more about that later.

I can't exactly get my gameface on enough to write a coherent post today, but if you'd still like your Mrs. K fix, I'm blogging over at Nicole's page today and talking about one of my favorite travel experiences- what a coincidence! I'd love it if you'd come check it out and leave some love.




Thanks, y'all! Have a wonderful weekend. 

Love,
Mrs. K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings